Spiritual empowerment can be defined as being confident in your ability to reflect and tap into your mind, body, and spirit. Being able to tap into your mind, body, and spirit equates to good health, as health is a state of complete harmony of the mind, body, and spirit.
One might ask, how can I achieve complete harmony of the mind, body, and spirit that results in spiritual empowerment?
1.Reading and meditation of God’s word.
2. Slow down and let go of the little things.
3. Minimal of 15 minutes of daily exercise.
4. Outdoor activity.
5. Add more plant-based food.
6. Do things that you’re passionate about.
7. Be grateful and kind to others.
8. Get enough sleep.